Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Dreaming



           

          
  
         

Although I love where I work, who I work with, and my senior residents that live here in this community, my job requires me to sit behind a desk most of my days.

To make the space I work in my own, I've brought in a plant from home to add a dash of nature, a jeweled picture frame of my fiance and I in Napa, and some hand lotions and lip gloss to keep me moisturized and shiny as the day passes by. However, my computer screen tends to bore me to death.

My solution, a seasonal computer wallpaper to put me in the mood to daydream of places far and beyond the office. The three above happen to be a few of my springtime faves. These colorful pictures help me meditate and re-group when the day's dragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment